- I have been teaching guitar for 8 years and playing for 20 years.
- I have taught all ages of students and different levels & many beginners too. Currently I teach mainly via Skype.
- My lessons are meant to be fun, but of course you also have to work and practice to become good at anything.
Styles I teach include but not limited to :-
- R & B
- Spanish / Flamenco Style…
- Learn how to improvise
- Learn great feels
If you have something in mind that you would like to learn then please let me know and we can do it !
All you need is
- a guitar
- a computer
- a webcam and preferably headphones.
Click here to see a sample lesson
Your first lesson is free
Lessons are normally 22 euro for 45mins. When you have signed up for a lesson, please also let me know what sort of music you really enjoy, and what level of playing you are at, and a little about what you would like to learn.
Just fill out the form below ….
Resources / Links:-
I took several guitar lessons from Chris during my summer in Berlin. I really enjoyed Chris’ approach to teaching as he encouraged me to slow down focusing on rhythm. Often he would play along on a song keeping the beat and explaining how two guitars worked together. I found his teaching method easy to understand and follow and definitely recommend him for beginner students like myself.
Article written by Andrew Clermont (3 time winner of Australian Bluegrass Guitar Championships) mentioning me in Trad & Now.